Thank You for registering for the
GET PUBLICITY GET PROFITABLE BOOTCAMP
with founder and CEO of Firetalker PR
Class details below.
30 Days to Increasing Your Income – ($997 value)
You’ll have the skills, know-how, and confidence in how you:
- present to your current client or prospect
- handle objections and
- land your ideal clients with your new fees in 30 days
You will get:
- 30-minute strategy call to raise your fees
- Audit your expert presence
- Your own ExpertiseDNA™ is established to use anywhere you go
- Three 30-minute follow-up calls so you can rest easy knowing you put your best foot forward
Grow a Viral Community of Engaged Prospects & Buyers on your Facebook Page!
The Viral Page Magic Program is the foundation for viral organic marketing on Facebook!
Valued at $997 it's a bonus for everyone who signs up for the Get Publicity Get Profitable Bootcamp!
Click the button below and use the code lynette
enter the code FIRETALKER to get free access
FREE 1 hour Consultation ($197 value) with Angela, Professional Problem Solver, Miracle Worker and Tech Geek!
Angela is an automation expert. She can help you find
the right tools for you, your biz AND your budget! Whether you're looking for the right system to create a course or just want to know how to make a few changes on your website, this hour call will leave you with answers to all your tech questions. All calls will be recorded and provided to you.
I AM BEYOND EXCITED YOU ARE JOINING ME TO BE A PART OF A DYNAMIC GROUP THAT WILL CHANGE THE TRAJECTORY OF YOUR BUSINESS!
As a reminder - here's what you get with you investment in the
Get Publicity Get Profitable Bootcamp:
- 10 weeks of hands-on training where we meet every Tuesday for two hours, from 9am to 11am Pacific STARTING OCTOBER 4TH through DECEMBER 13TH (no call Thanksgiving Week)
- You will create your customized signature Online Media Kit that increases your ability to get interviewed by the media ($5,000 value!)
- You will create the layout for your customized Pressroom to showcase your brilliance within the confines of your website
- In-depth training on media research and media preparedness so you show up at your best for all different types of media and know exactly what to say with the right amount of sound bytes (short, memorable sentences)
- A strategic plan of action on how to get more visible online and offline that sets you up for success in being found and/or booked by the media (and your next client) ($5,000 value!)
- Social media audit for you and your branding and a plan on how to leverage it for visibility ($1,000 value)
- Accountability, hot seats, and laser coaching (remember there are only 12 people max for this class, so you'll have plenty of attention)
- Speaker one-sheet and media one-sheet audit; you'll create this if you don't have it, and you'll update your current one if you do
- Learn what a pitch is, create one and how to deliver it to the media the booking agent
- How to write a press release that delivers and learn how to leverage it to boost your overall SEO (Search Engine Optimization) so that you're found more often on search engines
- Increased confidence that you do have an important message that needs to be shared and people do want to listen to you
- Get prepared for the interview, so you can deliver confidently on any media platform ($2,000 value)
- Private Facebook Group to share the content you're creating and get feedback on it plus get your questions answered, accountability to get stuff done and get the support of your fellow Bootcampers
- Templates and examples given for Online Media Kit, action plans, speaker one sheet, media one sheet and press releases ($3000 value)
My path to becoming a PR pro started at the age of eight, when my father was starting his own automobile dealership in Reno, Nevada. I thought he was a star and saw that others were on television that sold cars. I did not realize what I saw was ads, and I called a local television station and asked if my dad could talk about his new car dealership. And that started his star on the rise! He did not realize how close he was to succeeding in telling his own story.
Here's What People Have to Say...
"I hired Lynette to help me grow my coaching business. With other successful businesses, I was frustrated I was not quite reaching the level of success I expected. She changed all that by helping me get visible. Lynette is an expert advisor, coach, PR person who knows how to lift you. I have consulted with lots of people and I can say hands down, you have found an expert who can take you wherever you have been trying to go. Lynette helped me position myself over a year with the media and ultimately my ideal client, growing my business. Fire up your engines because Lynette works fast, and with a great sense of humor to boot. She makes it fun! There is no wasting your time or money. Every minute counts and she knows you don't have time to waste. I fondly call her my "genius", I'm glad I found her and recommend her highly."
- Sarri Gilman (Seattle, WA)
"I first hired Lynette Hoy of Firetalker PR as a mentor, which turned into a long-term relationship with her mentoring and guiding the efforts of several PR campaigns, training my staff on social media, and helping me to grow a new venture in the midst of a pandemic, by 45% over our projections! We are thrilled with what she has done to get us exposure in the marketplace - from writing to managing, to demo speaker reel creation, to idea generation, and more. She is a consummate professional, full of passion and enthusiasm for my efforts, and never gives up. She is creative and tenacious - must-have qualities for a PR pro. We highly recommend her. She is a Firetalker, with a great sense of humor!
- Dr. Allen Steven Lycka (Edmonton Alberta Canada)
"I was not getting all the visibility or media attention I needed. Lynette helped me change all of this and I saw my business change. Lynette cares about her clients, is fun to work with and teaches the elements of visibility that get results with the media that brought me ultimate profitably. She has a plethora of ideas and taught me how to prepare for anything. It is also critical to plan for any type of crisis in business, and she helped me set up a plan that saved me thousands. I perfected my interview prowess and it has gotten me invited back again and again for interviews. She is very creative and is a great connector. Like any good PR expert, she knows everyone and taught me how to connect to the media."
- Caterina Rando (San Francisco, CA)